lunes, 9 de julio de 2007
Feeling english...
Yeah, I'm feeling bilingual right now, so I thought I'd post some shit in english.... And well, there's been nothing much, except that I'm grounded and I don't know why the hell is that. Anyway, so I'm left to die inside my house so there's nothing much I can do in here.... Except play Xbox to death and download music until there's not a byte left in my hard drive. Shit, it's raining like damn crazy now, there's thunder every now and then... And about Lucthus, for those who wish to know... Nothing much; we've been having a hard time trying to gather around and rehearse a while. Froy's having a hard time with his mother, as always, so there's really a little time to invite him over. And as for me, I'm fucking grounded so I'm not allowed to bring the band over for a rehearsal either.... Alan is free!! That fucker "earned" a couple of extraordinary exams and yet he is able to go everywhere he wants to go... Now THAT'S freedom! So there it is, my today's post in the universal language... For those who don't understand english, I'm fucking sorry, take some english lessons. Damn I miss my girl....
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)


No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario