viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2007

Checkout!

Damn... many posts since last checkout!! Anyway, let's get started. First post was the lyrics of "A Song For A Broken Heart" by A Static Lullaby, an awesome song by this post-hardcore punk band. Next was a little "welcome" to this new schoolyear (oh fuck... we're back again...).... Next was Los Versos del Adiós, a little poem I wrote inspiring myself in the situation I was living with a special person... Then was When The Sun Sleeps lyrics, by Underoath (another post-hardcore punk band). Excellent song, I highly recommend. And last three posts..... Shit, last three posts.... I was under a big depression... Anyway, it was "The End", a short but explicit note. Pain!! Only pain.... Get the hell away... I think it explains a lot. Next was The Sadness Of Tu, a post in Spanglish xD... Also very explicit. And last one was "The End Pt. 2".... The last goodbye for that person, and a deep explanations of my feelings towards her.

Anyway, that was checkout three. Stay tuned for more posts!

No hay comentarios.: