domingo, 30 de diciembre de 2007

Here I Stand - Madina Lake

My hands shake 'cause today
I know you're gonna break my heart and

My life without you in it
Is a life that's not worth living
I'd be strong, but I wish I was someone else
Anyone but me, tonight

Here I stand, all alone
Tonight
And I wash I was strong enough to breathe
Without you in my life
And I wish I was anyone but me

So I'll try to pretend I'm okay
But you should know by now that

My life is smoke and mirrors
One thing is crystal clear
That I'm the one who wishes I was someone else
Anyone but me, tonight

Here I stand, all alone
Tonight
And I wash I was strong enough to breathe
Without you in my life
And I wish I was anyone but me

Where do we go?
Where do we go?

Inside I'll start to fall apart
But I'll pretend I'm holding on
So I guess I'll bleed in silence (in silence)
I guess I'll bleed in silence...

Here I stand, all alone
Tonight
And I wash I was strong enough to breathe
Without you in my life
And I wish I was anyone but me

No hay comentarios.: