domingo, 20 de enero de 2008

That wonderful night

...That night. I never thought I'd feel so alive, so happy...

Happy...

It has been long since I've felt truly happy. Way long... I still remember last time I felt true happiness... in three seconds, my world burned down to the ground. But now, I don't want to think about tragedy or anything... I just want to let go, live the moment, and enjoy every second I can spend by her side...

There's worries, yes. I now love, but I now fear, I now face my own world of trouble. Sometimes I get sudden rushes of fear of losing her, of fracturing her porcelain heart... but I promise her, and I promise myself, I won't.

I went through a lot... I sure did... But patience gets it reward:

...Be able to tell her I love her is one of the things that completely fills me with joy... to watch her crystal beauty every morning and be able to kiss her goodbye to wait for the next amazing day... To hear her heavenly voice rushing down my spine and into my heart so it can stay and sing lullabies to me at night...

She is my princess... The princess I had been waiting for for a long time.


I love you!!!!

No hay comentarios.: