Snow, cover her tracks in white
She left her footsteps all across my heart
Snow, take me to another world
'Cause all I think about now is...
To die in a cold winter night
Through shattered glass and
Stars just keep falling from the skies
Through my open bleeding eyes
As I search for a way out
Of this labyrinth that is your heart
I am trapped in here
I will die in here
I will die in a cold winter night
Through shattered glass and
Stars just keep falling from the skies
Through my open bleeding eyes
As I say goodbye
As I beg for another time
As I say goodbye
Goodbye
To die in a cold winter night
Through shattered glass and
Stars just keep falling from the skies
To die in a cold winter night
Through shattered glass and
Stars just keep falling from the skies
Through my open bleeding eyes
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)


1 comentario:
ChArLy!!
Man O MEn aaaa
PERo HEyy!!
aaaa ZthA Bn PaDRE ThODo ThODO..Bn BN Ehh
ii aaa!!
Muii Muii MUii excelenthee!! ThOdo
Att::: Heyy MiilY!!
Publicar un comentario