jueves, 15 de mayo de 2008

Summer Night

The sun shines in the afternoon
To let the rain speak into the night
The clouds only listening to the moon
As I sleep, and getting out of this fight

To keep you inside my heart
To never let you go
You'll stay

As I dream I kiss you
In a warm summer night
As I dream I'm with you
To never say goodbye

Hey, I miss you, will you ever come again?
I sit under a tree and lie to the reality
I say you're here
I say you'll never go

As I dream I kiss you
In a warm summer night
As I dream I'm with you
To never say goodbye

As the rain sings a story to me
(It's my life)
As the rain crashes down on me
(It's my life)

I dream...

As I dream I kiss you
In a warm summer night
As I dream I'm with you
To never say goodbye

No hay comentarios.: