martes, 29 de julio de 2008

Decadence

Reach into the night!
Far away, bridges burn in agony
War has reached our holy place
As the legend once foretold

And I see our burning houses
Our burning pride
We will one day rise in anger
And end our enemies for good

Oh, the things I've seen
Take my breath, take my sleep away
Oh, the things I've done
Could make your heart stop beating
And make your dreams go dark

Now bury me in ashes
And let me fade to black
War has reached our holy place
And our hero I will deny

Oh, the things I've seen
Take my breath, take my sleep away
Oh, the things I've done
Could make your heart stop beating
And make your dreams go dark
Once again...!

We will finally come to an end
We're trapped under the swords
Of the army of decadence

Oh, the things I've seen
(Are nothing compared to them!)
Take my breath, take my sleep away
Oh, the things I've done
(Are like games to the eyes of the dead!)
Could make make your heart stop beating
And make your dreams go dark
Once again...!

No hay comentarios.: