It was one crazy night, I know
But I never thought I wouldn't be alright
Everything was fine until that dream came true
That terrible nightmare I never listened to
Just try not to think about it,
I said
It's pure poison
And suddenly
It all came crashing down in flames
And suddenly
I didn't have my reason to live
There was nothing I could do
Any word to hold on to
As I watched you fade
And go away...
Since then my life has never been the same
Everyday I miss you and try to walk away
It is unforgettable
It is so regrettable
I had to be there and look after you
Just try not to think about it,
I said
It's pure poison
And suddenly
It all came crashing down in flames
And suddenly
I didn't have my reason to live
There was nothing I could do
Any word to hold on to
As I watched you fade
And go away...
And now I dream I have you back
But I can't
I won't forgive this
As much as it hurts
You won't repeat this
And suddenly...
I didn't have my reason to live...
And suddenly
It all came crashing down in flames
And suddenly
I didn't have my reason to live
There was nothing I could do
Any word to hold on to
As I watched you fade
And go away...
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)


No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario