Pinned down under glass
I scream your name
My wings burn in agony
And I have two paths to choose
Choose well, my love, she said
You may end up being killed
Or I may end up in happiness
In my own happily ever after
By myself!
One thing I know for sure
I won't walk on broken glass anymore
'Cause I am bleeding
My feet are sore
I will not cry any memory again...
Stuck in the middle of my confusing thoughts
I cannot stop to think about it
For I must do this myself
Pinned under glass
My wings burn in agony
And I have two paths to choose...
One thing I know for sure
I won't walk on broken glass anymore
'Cause I am bleeding
My feet are sore
I will not cry any memory again...
I can't think, I can't feel, I'm useless, I'm stuck , I have nothing to hold on to, when is this all going to end? When will my destiny be clear to me? I can't breathe, I can't choose, my heart is rushing, is just wish all of this ended, and all of this will end...
(Why does this keep me tied to a memory I can't let go? She keeps coming back... It's my past or my present, I can't breathe... Sometimes I feel like going in my past, but my present is too good... I can't live like this, I need to let go...)
One thing I know for sure
I won't walk on broken glass anymore
'Cause I am bleeding
My feet are sore
I will not cry any memory again...
You may end up being killed...
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)


No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario