jueves, 28 de enero de 2010

Impossible To Reach // [P6]

Yes, I know
We're from different realities
We are not who we're supposed to be
I am meaningless...

Yes, I know
I am tied to someone else
Oh, the pressure of society
Yes, I know I'm dying slowly

Why?
Cuz your eyes have got me trapped
And your face has been denied
I can't dream of holding hands...

Cuz you're forbidden for me
And it's all because of me
Your angel voice,
you're beautiful
And you're impossible to reach
You're impossible to reach...

Hello, once again,
I think it's all that I can say
Until the day you go away

I can't hold you
No, I can't have you
I'm not supposed to dream of you...

Cuz you're forbidden for me
And it's all because of me
Your angel voice,
you're beautiful
And you're impossible to reach
Impossible...!

I know it's just a silly dream
This is me imagining
Yes it's not what's real for me

Forbidden for me...
Impossible to reach...

Cuz you're forbidden for me
And it's all because of me
Your angel voice,
you're beautiful
And you're impossible to reach
You're impossible to reach...

-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------

Una canción que no tiene motivo alguno, nada más fue puraa inspiracion :). Esta va para componerle música para la banda, Project Six. Apoyennos para que podamos grabar nuestras canciones (y tener ganas de escribir más! :D)!! Vayan a myspace.com/projectsixrock y comentennos, haganse nuestros amigos y si no tienen Myspace, pues se van consiguiendo uno nada mas para apoyarnos =D.!

No hay comentarios.: