domingo, 31 de enero de 2010

Not A Single Word //

This is the last you'll ever hear of me
My last regret
The last tear you'll see me drop before my fatal escape
Before I'm gone

I never thought you wouldn't hold me back
You let me go
You don't care at all, and you never did
I'm going down

Not a single word about what this meant
No screams and no stars inside my night sky
Just one big disappointment and the promise to never go back
I can't set a foot here again!

All this time and you thought I wasn't alive
I was right beside you
You never dared to look to your side
No, I'm not another ghost
But I will be

Your coldness and your hating gaze have hurt me
Have sent me straight down to my tomb
Where I may find the deepest of my fears
The eternal memory of you

Not a single word about what this meant
No screams and no stars inside my night sky
Just one big disappointment and the promise to never go back
I can't set a foot here again!

Dear God, it's her again!
I scream and no one hears my voice
I run and there's nowhere to escape
I'm afraid of you

My nightmare inside a dark graveyard
The moon reflects the beautiful face that scares me every night
The wind whispers in your voice words I don't want to hear again
I hate you! I'm so afraid of you!

Not a single word about what this meant
No screams and no stars inside my night sky
Just one big disappointment and the promise to never go back
I can't set a foot here again!

---------------------------------
---------------------------------

Wow! Esta me gusto :D. Ninguna inspiración en especial, además de las buenísimas letras de Alesana (ya baje su nuevo disco!! :D:D). Aunque tal vez, si vemos un poco más allá de las palabras, o leemos entre líneas, podemos encontrar algo que tal vez nos ha sucedido a varios, en una forma un poco más oscura, dramática y (puramente) romántica. ¿Le tienes miedo a esa persona que tanto amas? ¿Es eso posible?

No hay comentarios.: