jueves, 18 de diciembre de 2008

A Letter To Myself

Dear me:

I know, no one's ever taught us what to do in these cases. How would I know? Of all the things we could have expected, this one was the least we could've thought about. What a letdown... Sometimes, I know you feel like being pinned under glass. Trapped inside a circle you just can't escape, cuz the outside world is completely unknown to you. Feels like our sky of honey-dripping fantasies is crashing down on us. Letdown...

Now you see your illusion exposing all around you, letting people see it, taste it, trying to figure out how it feels like, when a few days ago you didn't have to worry about it. Yes, I know how you are feeling like, because I am you. The same tears are about to shed off my eyes too.

But firmly make your decision. Firmly. Don't let a single threat of letdown change your mind. You've made it up, haven't you? If not, you really have to, cuz you'll be just one more weak motherfucker out there. That's the last thing you need. Especially right now. Weakness, jealousy, anger... Get ahold of yourself. Pity is not in your qualities list. So come on, I am telling you: you can make it. Just don't lose control.

Yours truly,
Myself.

No hay comentarios.: