No, I won't back down on this
This is my time, this is my place
This is my way to be
No! I can't lose myself like this
Travelling up and down with this
This thing that's killing me
And I can't find whatever is inside me
No, I can't seem to wake up from this nightmare
Leave this cursed place alone
Leave this box inside my chest
Yes, I know, a heart should be in there
But I can't find
A reason to put it back in place
Sometimes I feel like I am walking the edge of the line
I know I should have stopped a while ago
There's nothing that I hate more
Than having this inside my chest
This box, with a bullet and a knife
Leave this cursed place alone
Leave this box inside my chest
Yes, I know, a heart should be in there
But I can't find
A reason to put it back in place
Left to cry inside my head
Left to bleed inside my mind
Crawling and crying and screaming...
Leave this cursed place alone
Leave this box inside my chest
Yes, I know, a heart should be in there
But I can't find
A reason to put it back in place
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)


No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario