Last night I went out with her
We had lots of fun, I can't even tell
We watched a movie and had a coffee
We had a smoke, she was looking lovely
She couldn't be home much too late
I took the car and drove her there
She didn't want to leave, 'cuz it's me she'd miss
Out of nowhere, she gave me a kiss
So today,
I can remember just the taste
Not her eyes and not her face
Just the taste...
I picked her up on the next day
A lot of clouds, the day was looking gray
She was beautiful as ever, cigarette in hand
Yeah it was everything I could have in mind
We hung out in the car for a while
We parked under the dark gray sky
We had a smoke and we had a good talk
She kissed me and we went for a walk
So today,
I can remember just the taste
Not her eyes and not her face
Just the taste...
Her eyes have made me go crazy
Her beauty's what I've been facing
I enjoy every minute by her side
We're out of smokes and that just isn't right
And when she has to go home
It's everything I'll miss
Our cigarette kiss
So today,
I can remember just the taste
Not her eyes and not her face
Just the taste
Of our cigarette kiss
-------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------
Lista!! La nueva para Project Six salida de una estupidisma platica entre Sol y yo acerca de mi futuroo!:D jajaja además de que costó un poco de trabajo encontrar la rima para la primera estrofa (destacando la aportacion de Mauricio: We watched a movie and had a coffee / We had a smoke and had another coffee ¬¬, rima pero... estee...) pero al final quedo bieen... Ya empiezo a trabajar en la musica! :D
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)


No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario