I see her face
I never wanna look away again
Lost inside her eyes...
I cannot say
How I came to this again
After all the lies...
And all I have of her
Is her photograph
I only know her name
Yet she drives me....
Crazy, and she doesn't even know it
She saved me from the hole I was stuck in
She drives me
Crazy, and I wanna go and tell her
She's my heroine, my spark of shining light
Out of thin air
She appeared and changed my life
She doesn't even know it
It's just fair
I needed this change in my life
Yeah, she doesn't even know it
And all I have of her
Is her photograph
I only know her name
Yet she drives me....
Crazy, and she doesn't even know it
She saved me from the hole I was stuck in
She drives me
Crazy, and I wanna go and tell her
She's my heroine, my spark of shining light
---------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)


No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario