We were both sent into a life of sorrow
Joys and tears that we were meant to borrow
This is not what I expected for a lifetime
One day, we came across each other
Both hurt, we couldn't go much further
It wasn't what I expected for salvation
And you came and saved me...
So let them try, let them cry
Let them tear themselves apart
Let them try, let them cry
They'll be gone before they start
They will not defeat this, no
It's too strong to destroy
I found the pieces of my heart
Held still, tightly in your hand
You were my way out
You taught me to trust
You knew I could love
You were salvation...
And you came and saved me...
So let them try, let them cry
Let them tear themselves apart
Let them try, let them cry
They'll be gone before they start
They will not defeat this, no
It's too strong to destroy
I am saved, I feel alive
I'm not leaving this life
I am saved, I feel alive
I'm not leaving...
Because you came and saved me...
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)


No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario