viernes, 17 de agosto de 2007

Checkout!

Hey what's up guys! Second checkout so far.... This time, I had four posts:

  • The Crimson lyrics, by Atreyu. Awesome song, deep lyrics. I wish I could write like those assholes...
  • Ghost Hunter. A song I wrote myself. I find it easier to write songs in English.....
  • Una esperanza más... A little bit of how I feel about music, about what it is to me and a calling to all those who don't understand the true purpose of heavy metal and its subgenres.
  • Cigarette. Another song written by me. I really liked this one, I hope we can take it big in Lucthus (or any other band.... :S).... This song's got future!!

So this was the second checkout. Remember to leave your comments in every post you like. And stay tuned in bloodfrozen.blogspot.com for more posts!!

No hay comentarios.: