jueves, 16 de agosto de 2007

Ghost Hunter

I’m losing control!
Cuz it’s the only thing I do
When you’re around me all the time
[But you’re not here]

I feel your ghost!
Somewhere inside it lays
Ripping my guts apart
[Ripping my heart apart]

CHORUS
You made your home in my nightmare dreams
And I made my choice knowing how she feels
[I’m the ghost hunter!]

Well get the hell out
You’re fucking killing me
But you’re the one who’s dead!
[But you seem so real now]

Take your curse,
Lay it somewhere else
I’m through with curses now....
[I don’t wanna die like you!]

CHORUS
You made your home in my nightmare dreams
And I made my choice knowing how she feels
[I’m the ghost hunter!]

Lay it somewhere else!!

You made your home in my nightmare dreams
And I made my choice knowing...
Knowing how she feels!!!

CHORUS
You made your home in my nightmare dreams
And I made my choice knowing how she feels

I’m the ghost hunter
And I’m not dead
I’m your phantom whisperer
But you’re not here!

CHORUS
You made your home in my nightmare dreams
And I made my choice knowing how she feels
[I’m the ghost...
I’m the ghost...
I’m the ghost hunter!]

No hay comentarios.: