martes, 9 de febrero de 2010

Another note... //

She entered her room, after a long exhausting day. She only wanted to lay on her bed and sleep, but there was something that was holding her back: him. He was back, or it seemed like it, and he was just the way she remembered: handsome, gallant, lovely... and hurting. Yes, what he had done may had seemed mean and wrong, but she couldn't blame him. She couldn't blame him for anything he did. He was HIM, after all.

She walked inside and just like if it were magic, she found a note on her bedside table. She recognized the calligraphy immediately. It was from him...

"I'm sorry. I don't want to be the same I was before, I don't want to do the
same thing I did before... But it seems impossible to stay away from you and not
touch you, hold you, feel you... I'm trapped inside my own life, and I'm
addicted to you outside it. I'm confused, I hesitate and I don't regret loving
you... I don't regret showing -discreetely-, my love for you. I know who I am,
but I don't know what I want... And still, I'm addicted to you. I'm sorry,
please forgive me and do not fall in love with me. You've tried once, and it
didn't come out well. I wouldn't forgive myself if it happened a second time...

Know that I love you... You know who wrote this, and you know why I'm
saying sorry... So please, keep this in your heart..."



He was right. She knew who he was, and she knew why he had written the note in the first place. She felt happy, confused, and disappointed. He loved her! But he didn't know what he wanted... Then he had asked her not to fall in love with him. It was probably too late for that, perhaps?

--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------

No hay comentarios.: