Enslaved my heart, and her apathy's been revealed. You're bounded by a fear for loneliness. You showed me fidelity, then filled me with a false sense of hope. This will be my last goodbye before I leave you to your regrets...
Now seal this elegy with another somber kiss, and it shall be just a corteous reminder of what we once were. I'll leave your lips soaked in remenants of a love held together by deception; and so, death is masked as my savior...
Martyred in your heartless name, but the detriment was much too profound for you to mend my wounds sweetly with your darkened kiss.
You've bled my heart dry.
You could mean the world to me, and nothing less, throughout eternity. You're the end of the world to me. You're a beautiful contradiction possessing me. But with weary steps, I shall press on no longer...
Now watch as the blade cuts through my skin, and this blood will rain forever over your guiltless head, like a storm cloud sent by the heartbroken, those who slept and faded away in the same path I now walk.
Could you hold this close to your heart forever? Will you hold this close to your heart forever and always? Or will my blood rain over your guiltless head forever and always?
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)


No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario