miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2010

Tonight / Here's To Everything That's Going On //

You win so much, only to lose so much
There's never enough in this damn life
And so you climb so high, just to fall so deep.

It takes a moment to realize
You're going down in flames
You're not living what you thought you were

Tonight, you know you're a ghost
Tonight, you see how false your happiness was
Tonight, you break down and swim in rivers of tears
Tonight, you're yourself once again....

----------------------------------
----------------------------------

I can't write another poem. I can't write another song. I can't think of any fictional, heartbroken story. You're taking the last of me. This is me, this is how I'm feeling now. And I'm going crazy. I'm going paranoid, I'm seeing things. I'm dying slowly.
You're acting strangely. Not the one I knew, again. You'd think that's the thing that's killing me. But you're wrong. The only things that can kill me are your lies. Do whatever you want to, but don't fucking lie to me. I guess that's what's going on.
Anyway... I'm dry. You've dried me up. So I'm going away, I'm sleeping for months and I'm not coming back. Hah, I wish.

I wish....

No hay comentarios.: