miércoles, 24 de marzo de 2010

Can't Say Goodbye // P6

I remember when I could hold your hand
I remember I could have you by my side
I can't understand what happened to me
I never ever though it'd be just like this

And I couldn't make you see
You wouldn't hold on to me
Oh, no...

I may be hurting, I may be leaving
But I cannot say goodbye
I may not want to, I can't just have you
So I cannot say goodbye

I can't sleep at night for the things I've done
Things I've said, things gone wrong
I just want to make it up again, make it okay
Be the same you loved every single day

But I just can't make you see
And you don't want to hold on to me...
No, no...

I may be hurting, I may be leaving
But I cannot say goodbye
I may not want to, I can't just have you
So I cannot say goodbye

I cannot say goodbye just yet...

I may be hurting, I may be leaving
But I cannot say goodbye
I may not want to, I can't just have you
So I cannot say goodbye

I know this is not done just yet
Our story is far from over
But I'm leaving, I'm getting away from you
But I just cannot say goodbye...

-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------

No hay comentarios.: