viernes, 12 de marzo de 2010

My Mistake

I know that I've made mistakes
I don't deny it
I've fallen into disgrace
I can't take it

I know that I hurt you,
I know that you loved me
I can only think of you

And I see my mistake
And I wanna make it up
And I can't fight for you
When you don't let me around you

And I see my mistake
And I can't make you see I've learned
I don't want to be like this
I swear I've seen my mistake...

I can't be the same again
The happy person
I die just hear my name
In your lips

I know that I hurt you
Please know that I loved you
I can only think of you

And I see my mistake
And I wanna make it up
And I can't fight for you
When you don't let me around you

And I see my mistake
And I can't make you see I've learned
I don't want to be like this
I swear I've seen my mistake...

I just want to see myself
Reflected in your eyes again
I want hold you, kiss you, take you by the hand

And I see my mistake
And I wanna make it up
And I can't fight for you
When you don't let me around you

And I see my mistake
And I can't make you see I've learned
I don't want to be like this
I swear I've seen my mistake
And I wanna make it up
And I can't fight for you
When you don't let me around you

And I see my mistake
And I can't make you see I've learned
I don't want to be like this
I swear I've seen my mistake...

No hay comentarios.: