This is our last goodbye!! There won't be a "see you soon" again!
We'll never speak again, and you will fly away....!!
Just make sure of something...
Just get the bullets ready!
Just make sure of something...
Just get my lighter ready....
CHORUS
My cigarette's smoke reads
Goodbye!!
The lighter's fuel is running out
My cigarette's smell says
Get the fuck out!!
You'll eat my bullet's until I'm out
So smoke once again with me, darling
This will be the last we see of each other
Just make sure of something...
Get my shotgun ready!
Just make sure of something...
Get my cigarettes ready...
CHORUS
My cigarette's smoke reads
Goodbye!!
The lighter's fuel is running out
My cigarette's smell says
Get the fuck out
NOW!
Get the fuck out now!!!
I see you
Exhale the poison gas
I feel you
Intoxicating...
Inhale the poison gas!!!
Smoke a little bit!!
CHORUS
My cigarette's smoke reads
Goodbye!!
The lighter's fuel is running out
My cigarette's smell says
Get the fuck out!!
You ate my bullets and now I'm out...
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)


1 comentario:
Uevos karnal!! Esta zta pkmmm we ojala k la puedan tokar en Lucthus...!! Tambn una esperanza mas sta pkm... en esa ablas x mi tmb hahaha zale karnal... sigue escribiendo azi d chingon.... zaludos del mayor aka en mty!!! AUevo!!
xXGaBoXx
†.Elite.†
Publicar un comentario